Album en anglais
Meet Hugh Shampoo in a story that brings you hair-raising drama and will have you itching to swap your messy mop for a sleek salon style with a wash, cut, and blow-dry!
- Addresses the horror of hair-washing in a bubbly story that will appeal to both boys and girls.
- The message is delivered with wit and charm in a story that zips (or should that be snips?) along.
- Distinctive painterly artwork with retro-chic appeal.
- Karen George is an exciting new author/illustrator. In 2010 she was winner of the Waterstones ‘Picture This’ competition and the Waterstones buyer has hailed iHugh Shampoor as ‘a cut above the rest’.
- She is the illustrator of Julia Donaldson’s iFreddie and the Fairyr and iWake Up Do, Lydia Lour.
« The bold, quirky, colourful illustrations will delight, the constantly changing layout will captivate and fascinate, whilst the unexpected twist at the end will amuse and entertain. Families with children who share Hugh’s aversion may find this title quite useful when trying to coax and cajole! » – Martin Kromer, Carousel