How PB3 and Robin help to save a life and a love! PB3 and his robot are excited to find themselves in a circus! Elephants and jugglers and an acrobat and a clown! They go with Sally to have tea in Coco the clown’s motorhome, visit the circus school and finally the big top. Little did they suspect that the excitement is just about to begin!
Stage 2 – Young ELI Readers – below A1
How PB3 and Robin help to save a life and a love!
PB3 and his robot are excited to find themselves in a circus! Elephants and jugglers and an acrobat and a clown! They go with Sally to have tea in Coco the clown’s motorhome, visit the circus school and finally the big top. Little did they suspect that the excitement is just about to begin!
– Games and language activities
– An audio recording of the story and the song
– A picture dictionary
Family, time and meals, the body and face, clothes, colours
Grammar and structures
Verb + infinitive
Infinitive of purpose
There is / There are
Prepositions of place and movement
Question words: Who? / What? / Why? / Where?
An illustrated series of classics and specially-written stories
The titles in the series are organised in three levels according to the reader’s age and language competence (CEFR A1 – C2): Young ELI Readers, Teen ELI Readers and Young Adult ELI Readers. Each Reader is a work of high literary standing whether it be an adapted or unabridged classic or an original story written specifically for the series.
- Specific sections designed to enrich the reading experience, aid reading comprehension and extend the student’s vocabulary: biographical notes; extension activities.
- Eye-catching graphics by some of today’s leading illustrators to enhance comprehension and help the student to complete the exercises.
- Exercises and activities to practise and extend all four language skills.
- Audio CD contains a recording of the text, read by a mothertongue speaker.
- FSC paper: a guarantee that the paper used comes exclusively from responsibly managed forests.
Editeur - Collection
|Dimensions||2.5 × 27 × 16 mm|
|Langue 1 (fr, dans la langue éponyme, en anglais) :|
|Texte / Disposition des traductions :|
|Date de parution :|
|Dimensions (Longueur/hauteur) :|
|Dimensions (largeur) :|
|Poids sans emballage :|
|Description couverture :|
|Description physique de l'éditeur :|
|Niveau du CECR (Cadre Européen Commun de Référence pour les langues) :|
|Type de support :|
|Nombre de CD / DVD :|