One day, in India, nine-year old Mary wakes up and finds that she is completely alone. Back home in England, she is sent to live with an uncle she has never met. His house is a strange, lonely place where she will gradually discover secret after secret in a new and magical world. In this reader you will find : – information about Frances Hodgson Burnett, – a section providing background and…
Expédié sous 48 heures
Stage 2 – Teen ELI Readers – below A2
One day, in India, nine-year old Mary wakes up and finds that she is completely alone.
Back home in England, she is sent to live with an uncle she has never met. His house is a strange, lonely place where she will gradually discover secret after secret in a new and magical world.
In this reader you will find :
– information about Frances Hodgson Burnett
– a section providing background and contextual information
– a glossary of difficult words
– comprehension activities
– an exit text
Family, friends and ourselves
Occupations and the world of work
School and education: including school
Notions and concepts
Ability, Actions and activities
Offers, Likes and dislikes
Talking about future plans
Prepositions, Phrases with when
Comparatives and superlatives
Present simple, Future forms
An illustrated series of classics and specially-written stories
The titles in the series are organised in three levels according to the reader’s age and language competence (CEFR A1 – C2): Young ELI Readers, Teen ELI Readers and Young Adult ELI Readers. Each Reader is a work of high literary standing whether it be an adapted or unabridged classic or an original story written specifically for the series.
- Specific sections designed to enrich the reading experience, aid reading comprehension and extend the student’s vocabulary: biographical notes; extension activities.
- Eye-catching graphics by some of today’s leading illustrators to enhance comprehension and help the student to complete the exercises.
- Exercises and activities to practise and extend all four language skills.
- Audio CD contains a recording of the text, read by a mothertongue speaker.
- FSC paper: a guarantee that the paper used comes exclusively from responsibly managed forests.
Editeur - Collection
|Dimensions||2.5 × 27 × 16 mm|
|Langue 1 (fr, dans la langue éponyme, en anglais) :|
|Texte / Disposition des traductions :|
|Date de parution :|
|Nombre de pages :|
|Dimensions (remarques) :|
|Description couverture :|
|Description physique de l'éditeur :|
|Niveau du CECR (Cadre Européen Commun de Référence pour les langues) :|
|Type de support :|
|Nombre de CD / DVD :|