When Uncle Jack and the children find some homesick baby meerkats they decide to take them home to the Kalahari Desert. Getting there is easy in Uncle Jack’s balloon. But the desert is a dangerous place.
Can they keep them safe?
Expédié sous 48 heures
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic
Would you like a wolf as a pet? This is the story of a wolf named White Fang and his journey through the world of men.
This is the story of White Fang, a wild wolf who falls into the hands of men. They use White Fang’s strength and are cruel to him so that he becomes fierce and dangerous. But through Scott, a different type of man, White Fang learns that between animals and people there can be love and respect and loyalty.
Nature | Friendship | Loyalty
In this Reader you will find:
Games and language activities | An audio recording of the story | A picture dictionary
Adjectives to describe character, weather, the world around us, body and face, home, time
Grammar and structures
Present, past, past continuous, present perfect, Will, may, Comparatives and superlatives, Adverbs, Look like, Prepositions
An illustrated series of classics and specially-written stories
The titles in the series are organised in three levels according to the reader’s age and language competence (CEFR A1 – C2): Young ELI Readers, Teen ELI Readers and Young Adult ELI Readers. Each Reader is a work of high literary standing whether it be an adapted or unabridged classic or an original story written specifically for the series.
- Specific sections designed to enrich the reading experience, aid reading comprehension and extend the student’s vocabulary: biographical notes; extension activities.
- Eye-catching graphics by some of today’s leading illustrators to enhance comprehension and help the student to complete the exercises.
- Exercises and activities to practise and extend all four language skills.
- Audio CD contains a recording of the text, read by a mothertongue speaker.
- FSC paper: a guarantee that the paper used comes exclusively from responsibly managed forests.
Editeur - Collection
|Dimensions||2.5 × 27 × 16 mm|
|Langue 1 (fr, dans la langue éponyme, en anglais) :|
|Texte / Disposition des traductions :|
|Date de parution :|
|Nombre de pages :|
|Dimensions (Longueur/hauteur) :|
|Dimensions (largeur) :|
|Poids sans emballage :|
|Description couverture :|
|Description physique de l'éditeur :|
|Niveau du CECR (Cadre Européen Commun de Référence pour les langues) :|
|Type de support :|
|Nombre de CD / DVD :|