Sprint 2 – Student’s Book + Online Resources
- Ten-page units, opening with a Vocabulary presentation and a double language input: narrative texts (articles, blogs, web pages, interviews) in Presentation 1, followed by a photo story with dialogues in Presentation 2.
- Further Grammar sections, communicative Functions, Build your Competences sections (with thorough 4-skills work, cultural topics, CLIL readings and Kids at Work! activities).
- Test your Competences and Extra Practice recapitulative exercises with self-evaluation, every two units.
- Culture and Festivals: sixteen-page, full colour final section dedicated to history, culture and main celebrations of the English- Speaking World.
- Word Bank (Levels 1 and 2) with cross referenced, illustrated tables and photographs of the vocabulary presented within each unit.
- Drama Reader (Level 1 and 2): great literary classics to be read for pleasure and performed on stage. Simplified according to level, these feature introductions, pre-reading tasks and after-reading vocabulary and writing tasks.
- Sprint 2 – Manuel de l’enseignant
- Sprint 2 – Cahier d’exercices