Sprint 3 – Teacher’s Book with Tests & Resources + 2 Audio CD + CD-ROM.
The stimulating content, coming with both print and digital components, will help students to become passionate about language learning and English-Speaking World. Sprint is both teacher friendly and student friendly, thanks to the clear graphics and layout of the sections, as well as the precise cross referencing within the material. In addition, the course provides teachers with a wide choice of extension tasks, to take students to a level of excellence or to broaden their knowledge at each given level.
- Introduction to the course’s methodology.
- Information on the Common European Framework of Reference and Cambridge English and Trinity certifications.
- Teaching notes, extra activities, cultural notes.
- Reproduction of Student’s Book pages and related Answer Keys, Workbook Answer Keys, transcripts of recordings.
- Two Class Audio CDs containing all the listening material for the Student’s Book.
- A completely photocopiable section of the Teacher’s Book, containing a wealth of evaluation and testing material.
- Entry Test – to assess students’ level of overall linguistic competence.
- Reinforcement Worksheet with lexical and grammatical exercises for each unit in the course.
- Unit Tests, available in two versions: row A and row B.
- Round-up Tests covering two units and presenting summative exercises of grammar, vocabulary and functions.
- Competence Tests on Reading, Writing, Listening, Spoken Production and Spoken Interaction.